Police Information


If you have an emergency, call 911. 

If it is not an emergency, please call central dispatch at 852-0111.  If a Surrey police officer is on duty, central dispatch will contact him.  If a Surrey police officer is not on duty, central dispatch will send out a Ward County deputy. Ward County deputies can NOT enforce city ordinances (i.e.. stray cats & dogs). If you need to leave a message for the Surrey Police Chief, please call the police department at 852-4159.